4755649

4755649

What was that about beauty again?
A comment that got my blood boiling on metafilter: Simply realize that 99% of the females in the world are not knockouts, and that only .1% of them are the lucky genetic winners to be superstar beauties and get on with your life. No. The truth is this: 99% of women in the world are knockouts. The other 1% just need a better hairstylist.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.